Monday, March 5, 2012

Across the Sea

The book I picked out for today is Young European Graphic Designers




The first duo I picked was No-Do from Switzerland because I just loved how unique their work was. The pink monochromatic with an interesting layout really caught my attention. (and I liked how they did their portraits)


The next was Vasava Collective from Barcelona, Spain. I'm extremely interested in new methods to bind books and the different textures you can use, so their Diesel book was extremely wonderful to find!



Von Zubinski is a duo from Germany and I saved them for last because their book covers were just brilliant. I want them. Now. The colors and the lovely illustrations make me so happy. And the 'highlighted' text is just perfect for them. I'm just in love.



No comments:

Post a Comment